Comment posted on Geelong West by ROBIN THEPSIRI.
Read the original post: Geelong West
Thank you for response..It’s hard to know who is connecting to this. I can’t find death of Joseph Ronalds Lukey online, my great, great grandfather but I may apply to Vic. for death certif. He disappeared after Elizabeth McBride FOULDS died in approx. 1907, leaving his 3 children (one of whom was my grandfather)with Elizabeth’s sister Sophie. I hope to visit Geelong West this year. Footwork and meeting people often seem to beat the computer! The children attended Marcus Hill Prim. School. ( now gone..)The Lukeys and Foulds were early pioneers of that area. I live in Gosford NSW but my roots are Victorian, including all my prim. and secondary education. Thank you for trying!
ROBIN THEPSIRI also commented
- Pam Gibbons… Please email me
- Pam – How do I get in contact with you? 20th April 2014
- Am waiitng for a response…
- Pam Gibbons – Yes, sharing information would be great….There is quite a lot available on the Foulds and I contact a second cousin in Canberra related to that line
- Am still looking for Joseph Ronalds LUKEY!! My brother-in-law has already failed in finding death certif. for him. Alas! – may have changed his name and moved off!
Comment posted on Geelong West by ROBIN THEPSIRI.Read the original post: Geelong WestJodie, Thank you for response..It's hard... https://shawfactor.com/b/UK_