Located at No 4 St Georges Rd. is the Caulfield RSL. One of the oldest sub-branches in the State of Victoria.The Club was formed in 1916 by men returning from the war to support those less fortunate than themselves, Many of them patients at the nearby Caulfield Military hospital in Kooyong Rd.
The St Georges Rd site was purchased in 1919 and the current premises opened in 1935 by former Prime minister Billy Hughes. The club was one of the first Victorian clubs to align with the The Returned Sailors and Soldiers Imperial League of Australia (RSSILA)(The original name of the RSL)in 1919.
The Club premises house a collection of memorabilia, and has a comfortable restaurant and bars with a number of Poker machines. It has function area’s that are available for hire at reasonable rates. It has an active membership that takes part in many community activities.
The clubs phone number is 03 95283300.
Located at No 4 St Georges Rd. is the Caulfield RSL. One of the oldest sub-branches in the State of Victoria.The Club was formed... https://shawfactor.com/b/UMd